CHARLIE ZELENOFF [KEY BIOGRAPHY]
|Birth Name||Charles Peter Zelenoff (M)|
|Birth Date (Age)||27th of July 1988 (31 Years) old|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, (United States of America)|
|Famous For||Professional Boxer|
|Height||5 feet. 11 inches (1.80m) tall|
|Nationality||Russian / American|
|Ethnicity||White / Caucasian|
|Current Location||West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California|
|Wife / Girlfriend||Daria Darina (Ex-Wife)|
|Net Worth||$200, 000 approx.|
WHO IS CHARLIE ZELENOFF ?
If you’re well acquainted with the boxing community then you’d know the best troll boxer ever, He is Charlie Zelenoff Boxer who claims to be the greatest boxer of all time, He brags to be Universal Boxing Federation Champion with an infeasible unbeaten records, The fame he built as a boxer helped form up his self titled YouTube channel that is subscribed by over 55,000 people with a total views of 33 million.
He kick started his boxing career as he duels with Andrew Hartley in the welterweight category, He loosed unfortunately to Andrew back in 2008 but again sparr with him after three years, Well, history had to repeat itself.
- The self acclaimed best welterweight in the world claims an infeasible title of 266-0 on twitter and brags of 244-0 on Instagram even though the official records on BoxRec shows 0-1.
- Charlie Zelenoff once had a Wikipedia page but was deleted due to untrue and mixed up facts
- The love of people for Charlie is quite alarming, A documentary made for him tagged “Troll Champion: The Charlie Zelenoff Story” has driven over 2.8 million streams already.
- All went hell bent for Charlie when he was beaten black-blue by a sixteen year old boy he challenged to boxing, Blood profusely drip from his nose and mouth after getting heavy punches from the teen boy.
- He sparred with Floyd Mayweather Sr. in November 2017 after disturbing calls and comments on Mayweather’s social accounts, Charlie received heavy punches as expected and would never forget that, at least not sooner.
- It may seems impossible but Charlie Zelenoff was caught stealing and was jailed in West Hollywood, He spent 70 days in jail but was bailed with a total sum of $30,000. Charlie told fans he wasn’t jailed for arm robbery but was jailed for assaulting couple of guys who were bad-mouthing him.
- He visited change.org to create a petition against Kim Kardashian in 2011, He made numerous attempts to get the famous model on a date, Charlie even strengthen this to the point of making a video to woo Kardashian.
- Just as he claims that he’s a UBF Champion, A belt is seldom seen with him, The belt is allegedly purchased from Toys-R-Us.
- Charlie does well when it comes to luring professional boxers to spar with him, He harassed Deontay Wilder for years through social media and phone calls and even threatened his daughter, Wilder knocked him out of the ring and zelenoff couldn’t help but run.
EARLY LIFE OF CHARLIE ZELENOFF [WIKI, BIO & EDUCATION]
The early life of the Troll Master, Charlie has Peter as his middle name, He was born Charles Peter Zelenoff in Los Angeles, United States of American. He belongs to Russian-American descent and his ethnic group is mixed, Charles is Caucasian on his mother side and white on his fathers side. He is alternatively referred to as Z-Money and currently live in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
According to sources, the childhood days of the UBF champion is not appealing, He was molested by his dad and even had a torn colon at the age of 5. His early days as a boxer started from home, He trains himself in the laundry room of his apartment complex, Charlie will then upload whoever he spars with on YouTube and tags himself as “kung fu champion”, “marine” and “cruiser weight boxing champion”.
While we don’t have much information regarding his educational background, Sources confirmed that Charles Zelenoff attended Fairfax High School situated in Los Angeles, California.
HOW OLD IS CHARLIE ZELENOFF [AGE] & HEIGHT
The popularly referred to as Troll Champion, Charlie was born on the 27th of July, 1988. He is 31 years old as of 2019 and will turn 32 in July, 2020.
Zelenoff is relatively tall with an height of 5 feet and 11 inches (1.80m tall), Just like an ordinary bodybuilder, he weighs about 79kg.
IS CHARLIE ZELENOFF ALIVE OR DEAD?
The self-acclaimed GOAT who boasts heavily on a record of 266-0 on twitter was reported dead by few websites in 2019, He was reportedly knock down by a stranger he sparred with at YMCA gymnasium. However, the report is false, Charlie is alive and still update his social media accounts promptly.
IS CHARLIE ZELENOFF (WIFE) MARRIED?
Despite the fact that he was a troll champion, Charlie was still able to find the one for him, He dated a Ukrainian woman named Daria Darina for few years and got married to her in 2015. The two shared couples life together and went to various tours before they called the relationship a quit in 2016.
People called Charlie a troll champion but that’s no concern for Darina, She had strong hope for him which made us gladly say that it’s not the reason for their divorce. Few checks up on Daria Darina Zelenoff results that she is currently married and a mother of one to a Ukrainian family even though the troll master Charlie still claims she wanted him back via his YouTube Channel.
Right now, Charlie Zelenoff is single and searching, it’s obvious he is after Kanye West’s wife Kim Kardashian which seems apparently impossible, at least not now.
The controversy Charlie Zelenoff garnered by claiming a UBF Champion is massive than you can imagine, He has supportive fans and even created a self titled YouTube channel which currently brags of 55,000 subscribers. Charlie calling big boxers to the ring shows his net worth is quite heavy.
The Net Worth of Charlie Zelenoff is estimated at $200,000, The analysis of the estimation comes from the amount he earns from YouTube coupled with money he makes from boxing.